السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
NEW Free Book Download:
125 A3 pages!
Also Download Related Book:
Understand & Speak Arabic in just 12 Colored Tables!
(just 50 pages!)
Download the BOOK for FREE here:
(Right click & Click; Save Target/Link As to start the Download.)
You’ll love this book and learn how to understand Arabic within 1 month inshaa’ Allah!
- The Qur’an when heard has an ecstatic, almost hypnotic and overwhelming of emotion effect to those who understand it, and even to those who don’t! to the extent that the antagonists who heard it from the mouth of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon) accused it of being magic, due to its influence and power on the people when they heard it.
- The Qur’an is unique in its layout, it defines its own structure as; Ayah, Surah, Qur’aan, giving the Qur’an a structural uniqueness in comparison to other texts.
- Even at a literary level – it does not contain exaggerations or unnecessary words like poetry may. Rather it does the exact opposite of accurately choosing the best and most suited words which will describe in the most detail with the fewest of words.
- The Qur’an contains meaningful, reflective, beneficial, practical and unmatched literary gems in Every Ayah, in comparison to poetry which may contain only a handful of literary gems in the entire poem.
- The Qur’an contains linguistic Scientific marvels which describe modern science embryology in extreme detail and accuracy.
- The Qur’an being the mother book of Arabic grammar has provided new levels of advancement in the Arabic language which were not found prior to it in any other language. Examples include; Maqaam – whereby one would use different parts of a book to gain contextual understanding of the overall picture. Tammam Hassan points out that when scholars of balagha [in Arabic rhetoric] recognized the concept of maqam (contextualisation), they were one thousand years ahead of their time. (in comparison to other languages of the world.)
- The Qur’an also achieved an all-rounder success in using or introducing all the tools used for a piece of literature to have a powerful effect on all audiences (the experts of language and non-experts alike.)
- The Qur’an uses; Sounds, Visuals, Movie-effects, word-play, human psychology, and rhetoric in the strongest of forms to target and influence the deep inner psyche of the listener.
- We have seen an outline of how we can extract gems from the Qur’an ourselves.
Whoever reads through the Qur’an will realize that it contains various levels of superiority through both the apparent and hidden meanings that it mentions… So the expressions in the Qur’an are perfect and its meanings are explained. Further, every word and meaning in the Qur’an is eloquent and cannot be surpassed…
The Qur’an is true, just and full of guidance. It does not contain exaggerations, lies or falsehood, unlike Arabic and other types of poems that contained lies. Sometimes, one would find a long poem that mainly contains descriptions of women, horses or alcohol. Or, the poem might contain praise or the description of a certain person, horse, camel, war, incident, fear, lion, or other types of items and objects. Such praise or descriptions do not bring any benefit, except shed light on the poet’s ability to clearly and eloquently describe such items. Yet, one will only be able to find one or two sentences in many long poems that elaborate on the main theme of the poem, while the rest of the poem contains insignificant descriptions and repetitions.
As for the Qur’an, it is entirely eloquent in the most perfect manner, as those who have knowledge in such matters and understand Arabic methods of speech and expressions concur. When one reads through the stories in the Qur’an, he will find them fruitful, whether they were in extended or short forms, repeated or not. The more these stories are repeated, the more fruitful and beautiful they become. The Qur’an does not become old when one repeats reciting it, nor do the scholars ever get bored with it.
(Extract from: Tafsir ibn Kathir – Surah al Baqarah 2:24)